Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and be responsible for all activities in the warehouse and report in to the HOD directly.
- Responsible for the Head of warehouse for all the work of his subordinates.
- Preparing and Reporting all operation warehousing to Manager and related Department
Core Competencies / Knowledge & Skill
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.;
- Numeracy and an understanding of finance for stock management.;
- People management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people, delegate work and explain ideas.;
- Teamworking skills.;
- A relevant bachelor degree in Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 5 years in Manufacturing and/or Warehousing
- Previous experience within manufacturing industry would be an advantage
For more informastion please go through recruitment website https://recruitment.mitraprodin.id/
About PT. Mitra Prodin Bali - Indonesia
We are the world’s largest private label manufacturer for pre-rolled cones, trusted by major industry brands to provide excellence and reliability in service, quality pre-rolled cones, custom cones and packaging and precision filling devices.
Our company was founded in 2001 by John Winkel, a veteran of the industry. Drawing on his in-depth understanding of the marketplace, John guided the growth of Mitra Prodin from modest beginnings to become an industry leader in pre-rolled cones and precision filling devices. We pride ourselves on our consistently high performance and boast production facilities purpose-built to meet industry standards.
Our mission is to create opportunities for people in a safe, respectful and happy working environment by developing innovative, desirable and reliable products. Four key values underpin everything we do, from product development to shaping our daily working environment.