About the job
Job Number 22169697
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location W Bali – Seminyak, Jl. Petitenget, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
We are looking for an experienced and passionate candidate to join our Marriott APEC Media team. The Manager, of Social media will be responsible for managing our social media channel and strategy across the region across Rooms, Food and Beverage, Brand and Loyalty initiatives, coordinating cross functionally across Continent, Area and Global teams to coordinate a connected strategy. The role includes working with our media agencies working across media planning, strategy, and execution, being closely connected with strategic partners to create a holistic digital and social media vision.
Knowledge and experience on managing campaigns across the marketing funnel, including knowledge of Social Media analytics, KOLs and platforms is preferred.
This role will be based in Singapore or Hong Kong.
Education And Experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 4-6+ years of relevant work experience as a digital marketing professional for multinational corporations, B2C brands or marketing agencies
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience on digital marketing and in market channels with a strong emphasis on social media
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with social media management tools (i.e. Sprinklr)
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Lead day to day operation with agency, partners, and support coordination of marketing activities
- Develop and execute purposeful, measurable social media campaigns that drive full funnel marketing
- Content Management for in market social media platforms with various stakeholders
- Partner closely with Digital companies to stay ahead of solutions, implement new learnings and conduct A/B testing at scale
- Have a strong analytics and data mindset to focus on Marketing through Social Media
- Adaptability – Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication – Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Innovation – Ability to think outside of the box, challenge the status quo and apply emerging digital trends to further grow our digital presence
- Building and Contributing to Teams – Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
- Driving for Results – Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors team efforts to accomplish business goals; proactively acts and goes beyond what is required.
- Coworker Relationships – Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.