About the job
- The Treasury Marketing Officer is responsible for selling Treasury Products including FX plain vanilla, FX Derivatives, FX Yield Enhancement, etc.
- The treasury Marketing Officer has to find out about the client’s concerns about their business to ensure correct products can be delivered to clients based on their needs.
- The treasury Marketing Officer serves as link of communication between clients and internal teams and is also responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients to make sure that clients do not turn to competitors.
- The Treasury Marketing Officer has to be willing to help the team to develop new leads and build a sales pipeline and to execute the strategies in order to expand the internal business.
- And for existing contact/clients, the Treasury Marketing Officer is expected to have the ability to materialize that into a new flow of transactions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent in developing and maintaining relationships
- Generally motivated for Sales (Hunting and New Business development)
- Able to communicate in Japanese/Korean/Chinese oral or written
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)