About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
In this role you will drive consumer traffic into our platform with an aim to convert them via the planning and executing the different levels of our annual campaign calendar for the marketplace, specific categories or brands.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
– Develop ID&SG digital marketing plan and social campaigns.
– Create content for all online channels including social media platforms, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook etc.
– Develop online social marketing strategy to attract and work with KOLs and social influencers.
– Good at discovering hotspots and trends, combining topics for creative discussions and ideas
– Build and supervise all partnership opportunities, including brands partnerships, channels partnerships
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or above
– At least 3 years of working experience in e-commerce, social media or advertising companies, and experience with overseas markets is preferred.
– Strong knowledge in overseas social media (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, KOLs, etc.) and other digital marketing channels.
– Experienced with SEO/SEM, email marketing and performance marketing is preferred.
– Strong entrepreneurship, creative and strong mindset of problem-solving
– Proficiency in English
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.