About the job
Lead development teams (tribes and or squads) to deliver projects/products successfully by achieving its constraints such as time, scope, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Understood the project/product goals and its constraints
- Lead the development team to deliver the project/product and achieve its goals and constraints
- Monitor progress on daily basis
- Communicate progress to related parties in timely manner using the agreed communication channel
- Implement change management and its good practices; make decision about escalation process
- Create and maintain good working spirit within the team
- Able to lead several development teams – related or un-related – in parallel
- Create and maintain procedures, templates and archives related to project management activities
- Maintains professional skill and related knowledge by attending educational workshop/training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Maintain professional attitude that suits with company value and culture
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Information Technology/ Information Systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably in consulting or a similar role within the tech industry while leading a small team.
- Experience with a focus on strategy and business operations management is a plus.
- Experience in Value Added Service (VAS) will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex programs end to end
- Excellent written & verbal Bahasa Indonesia and English communication skills with a strong emphasis on written and spoken communication