Agung Sedayu Group is looking for Tax Supervisor to join our team!
– Coordinate with finance team to handle tax related issue
– Prepare Electronic Tax Payment and Monthly and Annual Corporate Income Tax Return using e-SPT
– Ensuring all tax returns (PPh, PPN, etc,) are submitted in a timely manner and in accordance with applicable tax regulations or law
– Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accounting focus in Taxation.
– At least 3 year(s) experience
– Certified Brevet A & B is a must
– Experienced in making tax monthly report and annual tax return
– Applicants must be willing to work in Pantai Indah Kapuk
Send your updated CV to email@example.com with subject “Tax SPV_Your Name”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org