About the job
- The Spa Receptionist proactively welcomes guests, is knowledgeable about treatments, products and services offered as well as pricing, and scheduling.
- Detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
- Ensure that the check-in, check-out and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy.
- Provide callers and guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages and hours of operations.
- Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as program and promotions.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns promptly, professionally and courteously.
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment.
Notes: We are looking for Indonesian National only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts opened its first hotel in 1961, and since that time has been dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. Currently operating 121 hotels and resorts, and 46 residential properties in major city centres and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards.
For more information and reservations, visit fourseasons.com.
For the latest news, visit press.fourseasons.com and follow @FourSeasonsPR on Twitter.