About the job
Controlling and monitoring all product marketing policies through the preparation of online marketing communication strategies that are in accordance with market segmentation & product stories as well as management of activation support content through visual media in order to produce marketing activation programs that support increased product sales.
– Min. S1 preferably in Marketing Management / Visual Communication Advertising
– Min. 3 years experience position as Digital Marketing/ Social Media Assistant Manager in Fashion Lifestyle Industry or Outdoor Equipment Industry.
– Able to compile and monitor the implementation of Calendar or Marketing Campaign through visual/digital media.
– Planning and directing the team to build content according to the thematic seasonal and regular marketing activities.
– Build and maintain networking and media partners involved in the implementation of digital marketing/branding activities.
– Following the development of trends in the digital world/social media and using it as an insight improvement plan in digital marketing campaigns.
– Interested in outdoor activities, adventure, or riding/touring.
– Play a role in building teamwork synergy and developing team competencies.
– Willing to have high mobility and work out of town.
– Work placement in Bandung.