About the job
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll do
- Lead day to day management and responsible for development of Social Media Officers
- Responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing optimization of social media strategies
- Collaborate with creative, content specialist, and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Ensure community strategies are aligned with overall brand strategies
- Manage the publishing calendar, social objectives, messaging, sourcing the visual images for these posts, aligning to the content marketing strategy
- Ignore, respond or escalate posts according to established rules of engagement compliant with the brands social media policy
- Measure and report activity and brand presence with the rest of the team
- Analyze topics, themes, formats and content that will engage audiences on social media and generate leads/ engagement
- Analyze best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting, and optimization of channels
Who you are
- At least 2 years of social media, content and/or online brand marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of current and emerging social channels
- Profecient with social media analytics and listening tools
- Superior writing and copy editing skills
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms
- Technical understanding of existing social media platforms
- Effective time and project management skills, with ability to organize and prioritize efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency.
For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
About Wunderman Thompson Indonesia
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency, built to inspire growth for ambitious brands.