About the job
Want to be a part of our team?
Develops and implements internet marketing strategies to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction. Executes online and digital marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social networking, and viral marketing to create “buzz,” drive traffic and generate sales. Gathers and translates ideas into profitable, promotional marketing campaigns. Administers and executes online promotions. Conducts analysis for program effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all programs. Works with corporate marketing team to maximize existing marketing initiatives and develop new ones.
Working at NTT
The primary responsibility of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to assist with the design, creation and implementation of materials for the NTT website content and online advertising campaigns. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of strategies for utilising social media tools to promote NTT in the marketplace.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of best practices and prevailing developments in web technologies, standards and requirements
- Promote continuous improvement and maximise exploitation of electronic media opportunities
- Position the website to meet objectives, including the development and maintenance of the organisation’s presence in relevant social media
- Analyse site information, including usage trends and statistics, undertake usability reviews and recommend aligned improvements
- Study the flow of information between departments and teams within the organisation and competitor websites and identify new content for distribution
- Plan and implement the overall intranet and website structure and design
- Collaborate with a variety of key internal teams to ensure deployment scheduling, server configuration, version control and test procedures. Develop plans, timelines and processes for the completion of web-based projects
- Develop supportive infrastructure such as standards, templates and directory structures for content creation and distribution
- Create paper mockups, HTML prototypes, design walk-throughs and draft user interface design documents
- Develop new videos, audio, and Flash content for the website
- Coordinate the web page content and layout to ensure a user-friendly design and ease of navigation
- Coordinate, write and maintain the content of the site, ensure compliance with NTT policies and standards, supporting the achievement of the websites objectives
- Ensure that new content is developed and that current content on the website is updated
- Ensure the integrity of information provided for all pages and edit all final HTML submissions for grammar, consistency of terminology, visual congruity, proper coding, confidentiality and controlled information use
- Work with web designers to ensure that the content developed by and received meets “writing for web” and NTT guidelines and intranet style
- Ensure the coordination and coherence of online projects with the overall marketing strategy and actions to promote the NTT brand
- Collaborate with internal teams to finalise project deadlines and coordinate production through final approval
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting
Knowledge, Skills And Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid editing and writing skills
- Knowledge of website structure and design and release strategies and workflow models
- Innovative online design skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to implement sustainable and practical solutions in the business
- Ability to present information in a clear, concise manner
- Good analytical ability and display strong attention to detail
- Specialist knowledge of digital marketing methodologies
- Display a high level of detail consciousness by closely monitoring work progress in order to produce the required results
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant industry standards
- Ability to interact with a variety of internal team members at different levels in the organisation
- Ability to work with and manage many projects within the required deadlines
- In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, communication or relevant field
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
- Professional experience in digital marketing within a relevant industry
- Proven Project Management experience
- Experience using with digital marketing software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital marketing websites and campaigns
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including media online ads, websites, micro sites, and social media applications
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a company’s presence on social media sites.
- Monitoring emerging social media tools to see how they can be incorporated into a company’s business, marketing and public relation strategies.
- Interpret data and handle any changes or problems that might arise regarding brand image or company profit.
- Creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness, sales and promote customer service through the social media networks.
- Create monthly analytic reports.
- Collaborate with social team, account services, and creative teams to fulfill on-going client and internal requests.
- Deep dive into platform or proprietary analytics, problem solve indirect questions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Analyze performance data to investigate hypotheses and to identify meaningful patterns in large, multi-dimensional data sets.
About NTT Ltd
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good. That’s our focus and it extends well beyond the bottom line. We believe in using technology for good. This means helping organizations and society transform and move into the future with a partner they can trust. At the heart of our business are relationships built on loyalty, commitment and a shared belief in what’s possible when we work together: a better world for us all to live in. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions.
For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Through our full range of unparalleled capabilities, we empower people, strategy, operations and technology, while our platforms provide a single view across hybrid environments. This gives our clients better insight to make the right decisions at the right time and achieve their business modernization and transformation goals. A new idea becomes a great idea when it helps to make the world a better place. We’re constantly innovating. It is, and always has been, the essence of what sets us apart. We harness the collective effort of our people, together with external innovators and innovations, to drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver. Technology enables connection. And connections create understanding. The result is connected cities, factories, healthcare, agriculture, conservation, and even connected sport. Together we enable the connected future. Everything is iNTTerconnected.