About the job
Jungle is a peer-to-peer NFT marketplace for digital goods that range from conventional art to other collectibles; Jungle stands apart in our aim to be accessible to every type of buyer, from crypto novice to seasoned collector. Founded by multi-billion dollar startups in the e-commerce space, we’re a fast-growing team of crypto enthusiasts who believe in the potential of blockchain.
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst who is ready to define success and be part of the NFT Revolution. You will proactively analyze data from different sources to optimize investment, audience, and content mix ultimately driving ROI and business actions.
What you’ll be doing
- Performing deep-dive analyses of marketing campaigns and developing an understanding of the business’s commercial goals.
- Aggregating data from multiple sources, creating reliable databases/data systems & identifying and filling knowledge gaps.
- Help drive the key Product KPIs, such as revenue, ARPU, retention, and optimize the sales funnel.
- Work closely with the Analytics and Marketing teams to produce dashboards in order to tell the narrative of performance across the digital landscape.
- Monitoring our performance across multiple channels and continuously optimizing it
- Helping drive A/B testing on-site as well as of our Marketing campaigns.
- Continually and thoughtfully educate yourself on strategies and best practices in analytics.
Ideally you will have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience.
- Strong commercial experience working with Google Analytics, Google Big Query, Google Tag Manager, or GA4.
- Fluency in SQL is necessary.
- Experience designing, executing, and analyzing A/B tests.
- Proficiency in analytical data manipulation on large marketing databases and external data sources.
- Expert using Excel for data analysis and modelling.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Very strong diligence.
- “We challenge the status quo.” Work with young and supportive colleagues. The leadership team are highly entrepreneurial, it reflects. Ideas, challenges, think tanks, it is all in your day to day.
- Not in Dubai yet? We will cover your visa requirements and help you settle with flights and temporary accommodation (2-week hotel stay).
- Flights home once per year.
- A modern and stylish open plan office in the heart of Dubai Marina. Dozens of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and shopping within a 5 min walk! Ps. Don’t worry we have free company parking.
- We promote a healthy lifestyle! On top of world class health insurance (dental & vision included), our kitchen is stocked with organic snacks, juices, fruits, tea & coffee.
- Top tier tech stack. We are young and modern. G suite, Atlassian, Re-tool, Asana, Slack. Need something more? Ask away.
- The best equipment, whatever helps you get your work done. Choose your own laptop, monitor (we prefer curved Samsung screens;)), Super ergo office chairs, and whatever else you need.
- Closing the week with a delicious catered lunch on Friday.