Sales Consultant will acquire hotels and maintain relationships with potential properties. Sales Consultant will diligently follow the sales process – opportunity assessment, company introduction, sales pitch, product demo, contract negotiations and closing – to achieve great outcomes with new clients. This role is based in Jakarta
Key responsibilities would include:
- Acquire new hotels by following ZUZU sales process – opportunity assessment, company introduction, sales pitch, product demo, contract negotiations and closing
- Work closely with Lead Generator to ensure he/she is meeting the right hotel partner in the right market
- Consistently achieve individual monthly sales targets
- Update and manage sales CRM on a daily basis
- Report and communicate day-to-day progress and update directly to Head of Sales
- Provide input and share learnings from market research with the broader sales team
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients in a professional manner at all times
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree, fluent in English & Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Sales CRM (Sales Force, Streak, Hubspot) and Virtual working desk management (Trello/Asana)
- Experience in similar industry (Saas Startup / Hospitality Startup preferred) at least 2 years
- Ability to close-deals, strong negotiation skills, proven track record in achieving sales targets consistently
- Comfortable in a fast paced startup environment
- Analytical/data oriented, great problem solving skills and good at following & improving processes
- Ability to effectively create daily, weekly and monthly reports with clear metrics
- Confident, well-groomed with strong interpersonal skills
About ZUZU Hospitality
ZUZU Hospitality empowers independent hotels.
The 600,000 independent hotels in the world are the bedrock of the travel industry, and the source of its diversity, creativity and entrepreneurial zeal.
ZUZU 'unchains' these hotels, providing a powerful alternative to joining a hotel chain. We empower independent hoteliers to compete and thrive in a technology-driven world, by freeing them to focus on delivering delightful and differentiated travel experiences.
With a proprietary all-in-one hotel operating system underpinning our Revenue and Distribution Management services, ZUZU offers resource- and time-strapped hotels the technology and expertise of larger hotel chains with none of their associated costs and restrictions.
Independent hoteliers look after their guests, secure that we look after their profitability - since our 2016 founding, ZUZU’s low-risk model has delivered an 8x return on investment for our hotel partners.
Headquartered in Singapore, we are a fast-growing tech start-up with offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.