About The Role
We are looking for exceptional fraud risk analyst to identify potential fraud risk, develop mitigating strategies in our expanding business. As our Risk Analyst – Stolen Financials, you will be responsible for delivering on target risk metrics – by analyzing data and implementing risk rules and recommending mitigation plans.
What You Will Do
- Key fraud analyst to the business teams for the assigned to stolen financials risk – conducting deep dives and analysis on risk related issues relating to acceptance and collaboration with other payment partners.
- Close monitoring of risk metrics, underlying drivers – and the overall business metrics
- Assess, validate and optimize risk rules – to ensure best outcome of risk/reward and to meet stated risk target metrics
- Develop risk platform solutions that will balance the various requirements from the product lines but yet maintain a holistic view of the customer experience
What You Will Need
- At least 4 years of related payment risk experience, preferably on the acquiring side and e-walletsAble to assess issues and recommend solutions both at the strategic and tactical levels – balancing the business vision and practical implementation considerations.
- Intermediate proficiency in using GSuite and other data skills (SQL, BigQuery etc)
- Proactively builds trust-based relationships with stakeholders while maintaining the ability to remain objective
- Strong understanding of risk solutions, product implementation – on the business side
About The Team
Our objective as Gojek’s Risk Team is to ensure a safe and trusted platform that our users can trust, rely on, and love to come back to. Our team consists of multinational and multi-background individuals, working together to anticipate and predict potential threats to our platform, design and build tools to fight against and mitigate these threats, and implement and enforce these systems at scale. We partner closely with several cross-functional teams to ensure safe and secure transactions for our users, our Gojek businesses, and our extended ecosystem.
Our team is constantly working on projects that continuously bolster our platform, maintain Gojek’s overall integrity, and improve the resilience of our ecosystem across all the countries and regions we operate in. This is a particularly exciting time to join our family as we’re focused on scaling this team to support Gojek’s growing markets, businesses, and future product launches, propelling our services to all corners of the globe. The questions that are always in the back of our minds are: How do we push the envelope in bolstering our risk mitigation efforts, making them stronger than their last iterations, and how can we effectively increase risk awareness throughout all factions of our company?
When we aren’t busy fighting potential risks and fraud on our platform, you’d probably find us binge-watching Netflix shows, testing out new food spots around town (mostly ordering in to social distance), and chatting about our coming week on our weekly Zoom calls. Once COVID subsides, we’re excited to be able to meet and socialize over a meal again.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.