About the job
A US-based member-only company that supplies superior quality natural and organic food products is looking for a Data Analyst. The selected candidate will be taking ownership of the company’s merchandising analysis and providing in-depth insights on how to improve the user experience and member engagement. The company is bringing the benefits of healthy and fresh eating to the customer’s doorsteps with the click of a few buttons. They have managed to successfully raise $200mn+ in funding so far. This role requires 6-8+ hours of overlap with the PST time zone.Job Responsibilities:
- Assist Product Management, Data Science, Marketing, and Technology teams to gather, manipulate, evaluate, and documenting new, complex data and sharing cohesive data stories
- Drive member acquisition growth through sponsored social marketing platforms
- Use the scientific method to create A/B tests and MVA experiments, encompassing ad creatives, targeting tactics, and onsite experiences, among other things
- Monitor key performance indicators, offer data-driven recommendations, and lobby for the internal resources needed to keep member growth going
- Deliver ideas and insights based on both competitive and online analytics
- Define critical success criteria and establish data-driven and prioritized roadmaps to produce solutions to break down unclear situations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in business development, product development, design, and engineering to develop and implement the most innovative growth ideas
- Gather, manipulate, analyze, and document raw, complicated data, and then present coherent data stories to business and technical audiences
- Develop a thorough grasp of user activity patterns and insights, as well as the relationship between engagement measures and conversion rates, customer lifetime value, and financial success
- Create dashboards, visualizations, and detailed datasets to give meaningful merchandising, category activity, and profit potential insights.
- Serve as a tactical liaison with Product Management teams to give the most accurate and timely information possible that’ll help drive business decisions
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience as a marketing data analyst
- Demonstrable experience working with SQL, Python/R, Tableau, Looker, and Domo
- Nice to have some experience with Google Analytics, Amplitude, or Mixpanel
- Prior experience with A/B testing, cohort analysis, conversion optimization, and customer segmentation is desirable
- Good leadership abilities, a positive attitude, and an active / self-starter mindset Enthusiasm for turning data into insights and helping others uncover the power of their data
- Help develop a healthy team environment by being a team player with character, humility, and honesty
- Ability to communicate data stories to business and technical audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency and solid foundation in statistics
Traditional recruiting wasn’t designed for today’s software-first world. The old model is simply too slow, doesn’t allow for deep vetting and takes the control and ownership out of your hands. This is why we built Turing, the world’s most deeply vetted developers and teams, matched by AI. Turing connects world-class engineers with companies to help them achieve their respective career and business goals.
Traditional recruiting is over. Welcome to the Talent Cloud.
> companies to get matched to vetted remote talent at the touch of a button
> developers to achieve their elite dream career from anywhere in the world
400+ top companies, including Pepsi, Johnson & Johnson, and Dell, trust Turing's Talent Cloud for their engineering needs.
Turing combines AI and a global reach to deliver your ideal engineers tailored to your business needs. Our Talent Cloud matches you to rigorously vetted, quality remote developers.
Try Turing.com for 2 weeks risk-free at turing.com
Turing helps you get excellent remote opportunities to build a high-growth career faster.
Find high-quality remote U.S. software jobs across 15 roles and 100+ technologies.
Apply today: turing.com/jobs
Co-founded by @Jonathan Siddarth and @Vijay Krishnan, Turing is an AI-powered technology company disrupting the traditional recruiting model for companies seeking to engage the most deeply vetted developers and teams.
Having raised $140 million from investors, including WestBridge Capital, Foundation Capital, Stanford StartX, and execs from Google, Meta, Microsoft, and Amazon, Turing's last round was on a $4 billion valuation cap.