About the job
Overall support the Product Manager & Assistant Product manager/Supervisor for the hotel tariffs, maintaining the tariff for all markets, contracting suppliers / hotels and sub-contractors; creating tariffs and reviewing new hotels and products relating to hotels.
Supplier Relationship Management
· Ensure the negotiation of competitive contracts with suppliers where needed.
· Read, understand and analyze contracts and service agreements.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive record of ‘business information’ from suppliers in keeping with DA’s insurance requirements e.g. Liability Insurance cover, Licenses, Business Registration and safety records.
· Visit hotels and suppliers on a regular basis for inspections on tours/ sightseeing tours to ensure quality. Written reports to be provided upon return as part of staff development.
· Support other departments in dealings with suppliers where necessary to ensure mutually beneficial relationship is maintained.
· Liaise with hotels and suppliers for product and contracting related inquiries.
· Maintain factsheets and images on SharePoint storage system.
· Liaise with hotels and suppliers for product and contracting related inquiry
· Assisting Product Manager to review/update the packages and quotations
· Update the information into the DA online system
· Assisting Product Manager in preparing marketing tools such as brochures, flyers etc.
· Create promotional flyers to be sent to agents or internal team
· Update DA factsheets for hotels, boats and vehicles and ensure these are update on our server.
· Be the main contact within the Indonesia product team for questions or assistant with the system
· Prepare and administrate/update Individual agent tariffs
· Support the Health & Safety Committee
· Update stop sales report for hotel
· Prepare Audley weekly report
· Prepare DA Weekly report
· Prepare other reports related with the Product Department
About Destinations Asia
Pioneered by a group of dedicated travel enthusiasts in 1996, Destination Asia has been setting the standard for experiential travel and personalized service in Asia for close to 30 years. With an in-depth understanding of the ever-changing needs and exacting demands of today’s travellers, we provide one-of-a-kind destination management services for: incentive houses, cruise lines, convention/exhibition and conference organizers, tour wholesalers and operators, corporate meeting planners and business travel organizers; continually pushing boundaries to help our clients gain exponential growth within their market and positively develop their business.
Since its inception, Destination Asia Group has grown to provide bespoke client-focused travel experiences in 11 destinations across Asia, including Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar, Indonesia, Cambodia, and Laos; connecting travellers with the inherent qualities of each destination through a series of unrivalled encounters.