About the job
CNBC Indonesia is looking for a Product Manager who will responsible to
- Developing CNBC Indonesia to always excel in terms of media and services.
- Collaborating with Sales & Marketing Team, Designer, IT, Data, & Editorial Team in the product development lifecycle.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, evaluate their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Creating detailed product requirement specifications, driving a team, defining OKR’s and roadmap.
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience as a Product Manager or similar role in a digital company, preferably in financial technology or trading platform.
- Passionate in economics, business and investment. Have good personal experience in managing finances and investing.
- Understanding digital web development workflow is a plus if you have ever been involved in mobile apps development.
- Able to translate ideas into attractive presentation decks and present them to stakeholders.
- Skilled in UI/UX fundamentals, capable of sketching and creating wireframes.
- Have excellent coordination and communication skills, able to work with people from various backgrounds and ages.
- Accustomed to critical thinking, analytical, and working based on data.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Management Business, or equivalent.
About CNBC Indonesia
CNBC Indonesia is a digital and television media, that providing financial and business news stories in Indonesia and international.
We are part of Trans Media and our mission is to help the influential and aspirational to make astute decisions to get ahead.
We ensure no matter where you are you can keep up to date with the latest breaking business and financial news.