About the job
Persona is the company top startups use to hire people from all around the world. Our vision is a future where each person can find the best role for them and companies can discover the world’s best talent. Founded by two Stanford University graduates, Persona works with the world’s fastest-growing technology startups. Our clients are funded by some of the world’s top investors, like Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, and Andreessen Horowitz.
Persona is a talent agency that recruits, trains, and staffs talented remote professionals such as yourself. This is an opportunity to work closely with the future Googles, Facebooks, and Amazons of the world—building out their organizations and helping them reach the next level of success.
We support everyone we hire with training, mentoring, and technology resources so they are enabled to do their best and are as happy as possible in their roles. We have a large international team dedicated to supporting and taking care of new Persona team members, and our goal is to provide excellent long-term career opportunities for everyone who joins the team.
Who’s building Persona?
We are a global team of passionate problem solvers who love to build new things and make our customers happy. Our team is made up of motivated, hard-working people spanning the globe, united by a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for Virtual Assistants to help our clients operate and scale different parts of their growing businesses. As a Virtual Assistant you’ll be a general problem solver, collaborating with different teams at our client company and helping them with various projects.
Responsibilities—what you’ll do:
- Drafting emails and handling business communications
- Taking video conferences
- Interfacing with clients and customers
- Scheduling and planning meetings and events
- Online research and data collection using spreadsheets
- Reporting and analysis
- Creative work with writing and media
- Other administrative tasks and projects
- Fully fluent in English
- Skilled in the use of apps and technology
- Ability to commit long-term and full-time
- Ability to work U.S. business hours (Pacific Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time)
- No work experience is required, but we will take any work experience you have into account
- This position is for serious, career-oriented candidates
Other qualities we look for:
- Track record of success at work or in school
- An ability to solve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Experience in high performance work or school environments
- Skilled at anticipating team members’ needs
- Willingness to work hard and persevere
- Intellectual curiosity and resourcefulness
What we offer:
- Best salaries in the industry
- Permanent ability to work from anywhere in the world
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Warm and friendly company culture
- Full benefits
Benefits at Persona:
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off (paid sick and vacation leaves)
- Annual bonuses based on performance
- Monthly tech allowance
- Opportunity to be paid in your currency of choice
- Others depending on seniority
This is a full-time and long-term role, dedicated exclusively to serving one of our clients. We are looking for individuals who are ready to fully commit their time and energy to one company and grow and develop along with that company. All roles at Persona are 100% work-from-anywhere (work from home or wherever it suits you best). If this is your first time working for a U.S. company, that’s okay; we provide guidance and assistance getting set up as a remote professional. Once hired, we will carefully match you to a client company of ours that perfectly suits your career background, skills, and goals.
In case you or any exceptional people you know are exploring other roles, our rapidly growing company is also looking for new team members with backgrounds in administration, bookkeeping, accounting, finance, project management, operations, recruiting, human resources, content writing, social media management, research, executive assistance, customer service, customer support, technical support, data management, video editing, sales, account management, marketing, and design.
Visit our website for more information: https://www.personatalent.com/
Each week we source and vet thousands of people from around the world using cutting edge recruitment techniques. We select the best, train them, and then match them with busy executives who need the help.