About the job
- Ensure onboarding processes delivered within service level agreement
- Manage and continuously improving end-to-end Merchant onboarding processes (Onboarding System, QRIS Registration, UAT, SIT, Deployment Planning)
- Vendor Performance and Management (Cost control, SLA Monitor, Scope of Work, SOP, Projects)
- Manage the planning due diligence, policy and standard operating procedure development for onboarding
- Coordinate across functions with Internal & External stakeholders
- General projects management and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience in consulting, operations management, financial services, or start-up/tech industry
- Strong organizational skill; ability to plan and execute complex task in a structured manner
- Exceptional people management skill in leading content operations team
- Meticulous, showing good attention to details
- Good communications skill to be able to work with internal an external stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency in Ms Office, particularly with Excel and Powerpoint
- Well-written and spoken in English is a huge plus.
About DANA Indonesia
DANA is a TechFin company that aims to bring in inclusive financial services to empower people for a better living. We aim to be one of the Pillar of Digital Economy in Indonesia by enabling the society to transact seamlessly. As a highly secured and scalable payment service platform to connect everyone based on world class technology, our goal is to provide Indonesia with a trustworthy and convenient mobile payment system to cater the needs of our customers, and sustainable profitable business for our stakeholders.
Join us and together we build Indonesia cashless society.