About the job
About The Role
Fasten your helmet and climb aboard, if you’re ready to be our Marketing Manager – Merchant Growth for GoFood. In this role, you will be part of the GoFood Business & Ads team based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Managing campaign strategy and executing go-to-market strategy for our merchant promotional campaigns. This role is crucial in planning & implementing campaign plans such as communication strategy, content development, and media placement. The folks in the Sales, Product, Performance, and Creative teams will be your companions.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the GoFood business team in conceptualizing, designing, and building strategies and campaigns to reach GoFood business goals and visions
- Manage end-to-end merchant promotional campaign development including insight generation, campaign briefing, creative execution, 360 marketing channel planning, and post-campaign analysis
- Drive the project implementation & coordination with both internal and external stakeholders by developing an efficient framework for seamless team collaboration, that includes aligning project prioritization, timeline, and problem-solving
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and develop new ideas to improve both brand & business goals
- Work on ad-hoc partnership projects and assignments with the most efficient execution
- Monitoring & tracking consistently project performance to give clear updates as well as pointing out learnings & recommendations for improvement
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university or equivalent practical experience
- At least 4 years of experience working in a merchant marketing, product marketing, or strategy & planning role in the technology, telecommunication, or start-up industry
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods
- Good communication skills with prior project management experience
- Strong analytical skills, partnered with a positive attitude, high learning agility, also new challenges and responsibilities in the fast-paced working environment
- Superb team player, able to work with all levels to achieve business objectives
- Possess creative and visionary mind and can propose new business ideas and leads for the company
- Excellent verbal, negotiation, and written interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members
About The Team
GoFood Merchant Growth Marketing is part of the GoFood Business & Ads team, based in Jakarta. We trust in data, magic, and a supportive attitude to work with. We need strong team players to help us grow our merchant further as part of our stakeholders, to achieve both business & brand goals. In summary, we will allow you to have a bird’s eye view of how campaigns, both online and offline, are impacting conversions and the broader customer experience! Seeing is Believing” is our soul to make a joyful experience for all foodies. We are a group made up of food enthusiasts (absolutely!), funny thinkers, great eaters, and people who are ready to stay up late for big events lol. We also value every opinion and idea.
About GoTo Group
GoTo Group is the largest digital ecosystem in Indonesia with its mission to “Empower Progress’ by offering technological infrastructure and solutions for everyone to access and thrive in the digital economy. The GoTo ecosystem consists of on-demand transportation services, e-commerce, food and grocery delivery, logistics and fulfillment, as well as financial and payment services through the Gojek, Tokopedia and GoTo Financial platforms.It is the first platform in Southeast Asia that hosts these crucial cases in a single ecosystem, capturing the majority of Indonesia’s vast consumer household.
Gojek is Southeast Asia’s leading on-demand platform and pioneer of the multi-service ecosystem with over 2.5 million driver partners across the regions offering a wide range of services such as transportation, food delivery, logistics and more. With its mission to create impact at scale, Gojek is committed to resolving consumer problems and raising standards of living by connecting consumers to the best providers of goods and services in the market.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial accelerates financial inclusion through its leading financial services and merchants solutions. Its consumer services include GoPay and GoPayLater and serve businesses of all sizes through Midtrans, Moka, GoBiz Plus, GoBiz, and Selly. With its trusted and inclusive ecosystem of products, GoTo Financial is open to new growth opportunities and aims to empower everyone to Make It Happen, Make It Together, Make It Last.
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. It has been a driving force behind Indonesia’s digital development since its foundation in 2009, with more than 99% of districts and empowered around 12 million merchants listed nationwide. With Nakama ranging all across Indonesia, Tokopedia aims to simplify the lives of many to #FindYourPurpose together.