About the job
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree any major.
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written is a must (Able to speak Japanese is advantage)
- At least 3 Years of working experience as Marketing Assistant Manager/Manager in the related field.
- Strong in analytical data and problem-solving skills
- Follow the latest market trends and actively use social media as a means of supporting sales for marketing purposes.
- Preferablely have extensive relationships with contractors, architects, consultants, building industry and end users.
- Have strong leadership, aggressive, proactive initiative, coordination –communication – negotiation skill.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, good communication skills.
- Computer literate
- Set strategic plan for Marketing & Creative Department
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing Department
- Responsible for company & product branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Create strong and consistent brand image across all channels and marketing efforts (event, email campaign, web pages, apps, and promotional material).
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features).
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness & sales.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Prepare social media marketing campaign and aligning with business objectives.
- Take anticipatory steps when there is a decrease in orders.
About JAC Group
Founded in the UK in 1975. Starting with the expansion into Singapore in 1987, we expanded our business to Japan in 1988 and Malaysia in 1994, and are now operating across 27 offices in 12 countries. JAC Recruitment International Ltd., has a presence in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany and eight Asian countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, China / Hong Kong SAR, South Korea, Vietnam, India).
Originally established 30 years ago, in London, we have become a truly International Recruitment Consultancy with a focus on the markets across Asia, however we have still maintained important local foundations in each of our operations.
A thorough understanding of our clients' needs and a deep-rooted understanding of culture, lifestyle and business practices in each country allows us to source the highest caliber professionals from all over the world for our clients, and also enables us to find international appointments for candidates with the aspirations, skills and language ability to work overseas in today's global marketplace.
As a major recruitment agency, we make the most of our size and track record, our network and our corporate culture to deliver recruitment solutions to our clients.