About the job
Rafi, Luqman, and Anjar, who were college friends in Universitas Indonesia, started Flip as a project in 2015 to transfer payments to each other at a fraction of what banks would charge them. They are pioneers in the Indonesian market, with their technology now helping millions of Indonesians, both individuals and businesses, carry out bank-to-bank money transfers through a reliable and seamless app.
After five years of operations, Flip has helped Indonesians transfer money worth several trillions of rupiah and has received double-digit funding from respectable investors such as Sequoia India, Insight Partner, and Insignia. Flip’s ultimate mission is to give Indonesians access to one of the most progressive and fairest financial services in the world.
At Flip, we always strive to provide the fairest place for you to work, learn, and grow with talented and fun people in various opportunities to advance your career and get fair rewards. We believe that we have to treat employees, customers, and all stakeholders fairly and respectfully. Fair treatment for employees means we establish clear goals, facilitate our employees to achieve them, and value their contribution to the company with equitable benefits.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate with finance, procurement, and legal team in following proper procurement process;
- Responsible of the creation of reports and trackers for the planned and realization of budget for each division;
- Coordinate with finance and procurement regarding reward procurement and distribution process for campaigns;
- Coordinate with tax team to ensure tax accuracy in invoice of vendor/partner;
- Recalculate and matches invoices with the planned budget for each campaign, ensuring completeness and accuracy;
- Submits accruals, invoices, and other supporting documents appropriately;
- Demonstrate accuracy, eye in detail, and effective management of partner data entry;
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy of vendors/partners/ operators details;
- Properly store relevant documents such as partner agreement, sign up form etc in online & offline forms;
- Providing general administrative support for the digital marketing, product marketing, and demand generation team – this could include proof-reading, program support and other general administration.
What you’ll need:
- Fresh graduates from any background are welcome
- Have a good communication skill
- Willing to do 6-month internship
- Detail oriented
- Have an internship experience is highly preferred