About the job
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 1-2 year(s) of working / internship experience within Finance and Accounting.
- Fresh graduate are welcomed to apply.
- Have strong analytical and attention to detail.
- Understand Finance Accounting standard reporting (P/L, B/S, working capital. cash flow, etc.).
- Ability to work with large and complex data sets for analysis to solve business problems.
- Strong communication skills to work with subsidiaries.
- Result oriented.
The incumbent will perform analysis of financial reports of subsidiaries and preparing sets of management reports for the group. Support financial forecasting, budgeting and operational metrics tracking. Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
About Emtek (PT Elang Mahkota Teknologi Tbk)
SHAPING THE FUTURE where we search for clarity, convergence, quality, and convenience goes on with new combinations of emerging technology promising innovative ways to reach customers.
Our story begins in 1983, a company providing personal computer services, the Emtek Group has evolved into a modern and integrated group of companies with three main business divisions: Media, Telecommunications and IT Solutions, and Connectivity.
For career opportunities check our website at emtek.karir.com