About the job
We are looking for Junior Data Analyst need to turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. Junior Data Analysts at JULO are at the forefront of using data for building value by discovering insights about businesses, processes, market behaviours, and more. The successful candidate thrives in fast paced, data-driven environment, and excels in analyzing data from multiple sources, deriving insights, and recommending actions based on the insights.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop deep understanding of JULO’s loan products
- Use past loan data to optimize business metrics
- Use past collections data to find opportunities to optimize our collections strategy
- Design, implement, and monitor marketing, operations and collections experiments
- Make data driven recommendations and monitor performance based on recommendations
- Work closely with stakeholders and help with creation of reports, dashboards, and monitoring tools
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience as a data analyst, BI, or equivalent position.
- Fluency in SQL and writing advanced SQL queries
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical and careful in interpreting and reviewing results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and G-suite
- Strong communicator, fluent in English
- Interest in fintech and high level of curiosity