About the job
- Melakukan identifikasi, analisa, investigasi dan pencegahan terhadap cyber security incidents
- Bekerjasama dengan team penetration test untuk mengembangkan strategi dalam meminimalisasi risiko security informasi Bank
- Membantu pengawasan dan tindak lanjut security events pada SIEM
- Bertanggung jawab dalam melakukan triage dan response terhadap cyber security incident
- Membuat laporan berkala terkait cyber security event/incident
- Lulusan S1 dari Jurusan Computer Science / Information Technology
- Memiliki pengalaman minimum 3 tahun dibidang IT Security
- Memiliki pengetahuan mendalam mengenai dasar-dasar IT Security terutama jaringan, server, dan aplikasi
- Memiliki pengetahuan mengenai security monitoring tools (SIEM, SOAR, firewall, dll)
- Selalu update informasi mengenai security vulnerability terbaru
- Memiliki sertifikasi CHFI, Security+, SOC Analyst akan menjadi nilai tambah
- Mampu bekerja dalam team
- Lokasi penempatan BSD, Tangerang
About Bank OCBC NISP
Bank OCBC NISP (formerly known as Bank NISP) is the fourth oldest bank in Indonesia, which was founded in April 4th 1941 in Bandung under the name of NV Nederlandsch Indische Spaar En Deposito Bank.
Bank OCBC NISP then grown to be a solid and dependable bank, especially in providing service for small business segments. It officially became a commercial bank in 1967, Foreign exchange bank in 1990 and public corporate in Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1994.
In the end of 1990, Bank OCBC NISP managed to pass the Asia monetary crisis and the fall of banking industry without any recapitalization obligation aid from the government. Bank OCBC NISP became one of the first few banks to resume lending during the crisis. This initiative enabled the Bank to note a high growth.
Bank OCBC NISP good reputation and its promising growth has attracted the interest of International Finance Corporation (IFC), a part of World Bank Group, which then became a shareholder in 2001-2010 and from OCBC Singapore which then became the shareholder Bank OCBC NISP. OCBC Singapore finally became the stakeholder after going through several acquisitions and tender offers since 2004. OCBC Singapore Bank currently holds 85,06% of the stock in OCBC NISP.
With the support from OCBC Bank-Singapore, OCBC NISP has implemented agressive programmes to strengthen the infrastructure, human resources, information and technology, as well as office networking. This programme was the foundation of the relocation of the main office of OCBC NISP Tower to the central Jakarta that enables OCBC NISP Bank to gain access to the business centre in Indonesia.
Bank OCBC NISP currently employs more than 6,500 employees. That number spreads over 330 branch offices. With high motivation, Bank OCBC NISP is ready to serve the customers who are in 59 cities in Indonesia.