IT Project Manager
31 October 2022
- Role :
- IT PM Consolidates and oversees the full IT project portfolio, reports on project activities, problems and requirements to executive management as a strategic tool in keeping implementer and decision-makers moving toward consistent, business- or mission-focused goals and objectives.
- Ensures that dependent projects are aligned in order to achieve corporate goal.
- Domain area (IT & Digital): project coordination and consolidation, roll-out process.
- Minimum University Degree (S1), preferable Master Degree (S2) with
- major study in Informatics / Computer / Electrical / Telecommunication /
- Industrial Engineering / Business Mgmt
- Has an extensive experience in IT area minimum 5 years, experience in retail industry would be an advantage; experience in digital e-commerce industry would be an advantage.
- Has experience of working closely with business users and project team.
- Has experience as project manager
- Has a suitable soft and hard/technical competency; demonstrate solid integrity, professionally and personally; shows strong will in self-development; demonstrate good leadership and teamwork skills;highly committed to quality and timely result of the works.
- Strong communication and presentation skill capabilities.
- Good in technical writing and reporting.
- Has worked closely with business users in managing projects.
- Able to ask critical questions, perform structured problem solving detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts