PT. Karya Nusa Bersama is HIRING !!!!
– HR OPERATION SUPERVISOR –
Placement: Wisma 46 Kota BNI, Sudirman, Jakarta Pusat.
· Responsible for support employment administration activities (promotion, warning letter, employee termination, manpower request, training attendance, etc.).
· Responsible to maintain and monthly updating employee database.
· Responsible to collect and calculate employee overtimes.
· Responsible to maintain and updating employment contract.
· Responsible to check & organized employee medical reimbursement & BPJS Kesehatan.
· Cooperate with Organization Development & related Divisions to update Organization Structure and also the employees Job Descriptions.
· Coordinate, oversee and review the implementation HR initiative according to predefined policies and schedule to ensure the compliance with valid laws, regulations, and company policies.
· Establish and maintain regular communication to gain harmony of industrial relationship, ensure having positive employee engagement, as well as manage external relations
· Ensure that all employee administration is appropriate accordance with company regulation and labor law since hiring up to termination.
· To Lead the standardization of HR processes, practices and systems and make sure all Company/HR Policy & Procedure are formulated, approved, socialized and implemented well to all employees
· Ensure the Company Regulation is prepared, legalized, distributed, socialized and implemented well to all employees
· Ensuring that all reporting obligations and requirements regarding employment are carried out properly
· Employee Engagement: Provide ideas to employee engagement programs and ensure all event running well, so that they can have a positive impact and work happily in the company
· Create monthly report of all HR activities.
. Can join ASAP
· Minimum 32 years old.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, Business Administration, Law, Management, Social Science.
· Experienced as HR Supervisor (Supervisor level is a must) for at least 3 years in mining company will be an advantage.
· At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in HRBP / HR generalist / HR operation area.
· Mastering Microsoft Office usage, and possess extensive knowledge about Indonesian Labor Law implementation.
Please send your update cv to email@example.com with subject email “HR_OPS_SPV”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org