About the Role
You will work directly with the Chairperson and closely with the Head of Strategy and Programs. The Head of Partnerships & Fundraising is responsible for developing relationships with partners in various sectors as well as seeking new income streams and grants that will enable YABB to achieve self sustainability to support programs in line with YABB mission and goals. You will also be responsible for building and managing the potential pipeline of partners, sponsors, donors as well as designing and overseeing the overall fundraising and monetization strategy, including lead generation, prospect outreach, writing and tailoring proposals, and overseeing revenue generation streams from our programs. It will be your responsibility to drive collaboration between all parties involved in order to prioritize, schedule and deliver impact.
What Will You Do
- Together with the Head of Strategy & Program help set the partnership target that can help solidify YABB’s position and programs
- Build and manage a pipeline of viable prospects, establishing & maintaining relationships with partners in sectors including but not limited to, NGO, Impact Investors, Venture Philanthropy and Corporate and Government and whilst working together with the internal team to leverage relationships that are existing for partnership and revenue/fundraising purposes
- Create and implement strategic fundraising plans, identify new donor bases, identify new potential income streams such as, but not limited to, grants and produce strategies and proposals to access these funds
- Establish & maintain relationships with clients in sectors including, NGO and Corporate and work together with the internal team to leverage current existing relationships for revenue/fundraising purposes
- Prepare and give presentations related to income/fundraising purposes
- Design a portfolio of Programs that are specifically revenue generating. This includes researching & doing programmatic due diligence, writing project proposals, and providing thorough analysis
- Overseeing events and campaigns that are related to the Foundation’s image and fundraising strategy
- Successfully work in partnership with cross-functional partner teams to develop strong relationships across stakeholders
What You Will Need
- 8+ years of experience in partnership management and fundraising in non-profit organisations or other relevant sectors
- Demonstrated track record in community or partnership development with clear experience of developing and implementing strategic business plans
- Demonstrated track record in fundraising
- Proven ability to build, manage key stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent written & verbal Bahasa Indonesia and English communication skills with a strong emphasis on persuasive written and spoken communications
About the Team
Yayasan Anak Bangsa Bisa (YABB) is the impact driven foundation of the GoTo Group established to break barriers and drive progress towards solving environmental and socio-economic challenges that stand in the way of a sustainable future. We embody the spirit of Gotong Royong, reciprocity and empowering progress together. The Foundation’s activities lie in creating collaboration, driving paradigm shifts through the power of technology and innovation, initiated through the GoTo ecosystem, and in partnership with the government, private and public sector.
Joining YABB offers a unique chance to join an entrepreneurial team to drive innovation to solve the most pressing challenges and support changemakers in advancing their work and solutions.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.