About the job
Prudential’s purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people’s career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
About The Role
PSLA is seeking for passionate creative individual that will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the digital sharia ecosystem Islamic content strategy.
- Contribute in developing, implementing, and managing Islamic content strategy
- Manage content creation and implementation
- Measure the success of every content publishing and implementation
- Stay up to date with the latest content best practices, trends, and technologies
- Responsible to Identify, Onboard and Manage relationship with suitable, relevant popular Content Creators
- Work closely with Content Creators and KOLs to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Work hand-in-hand with Islamic Lifestyle Brands and Content Creators to Inspire Islamic communities to live a meaningful and fulfilling life.
- Collaborate with other LBUs and Group Digital to ensure objectives are met
- Work with PSLA, designers, product marketing, agency, and external influencers and other industry experts
- Monitor and grow KPI metric and user engagement and suggest content optimization- Grow MAU base
- Creating and refreshing different types of content to drive MAU, leads and awareness on Deen
- Produce regular performance review reports to provide insight into the performance of content
- Work to maintain existing content production whilst continuously researching and recommending new avenues to increase content reach
- Explore and acquire potential Partnerships that will benefit Deen Target segment. Work with Partners to promote Deen
- Independent Contributor
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.