About the job
- Manage end-to-end data projects, identifying issues, gathering information from various sources, analyzing data, interpreting patterns, and trends with the purpose of generating insights and actionable recommendations
- Lead technical operations projects to support product and business insights, e.g., product and promotions AB-testing
- Conduct industry analysis and research with respect to competitive market trends to drive business insights
- Partner closely with stakeholders across different verticals to develop reporting, toolkits and dashboards for business teams to optimize performance
- Provide support and training of business teams on analytical tools and methodologies
- Build and automate company-wide reporting
- Guide the development of GDT’s data infrastructure, e.g., new data points and tools required
- Analytical experience (2+ years), preferably in e-commerce or internet industry
- Bachelors or advanced degree in relevant field.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Bahasa or Mandarin is helpful.
- Advanced knowledge in data query/wrangling using SQL, and data visualization using tools like Tableau. Other languages e.g., Python/R/Scala are helpful.
- Intellectually curious – fast and self-driven learner on areas including new business models, analytical techniques, technical skills etc.
- Experience in business analysis and corporate planning
- Experience in data extraction, manipulation, and using data visualization to create meaningful insights
- High level of adaptability in working in a high-pressure working environment
- Structured and self-driven approach to work planning
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up
- Strong presentation skill and ability to influence stakeholders
- Creativity and comfortable with ‘blank sheet of paper’ assignments
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuition on how to solve problems creatively and quickly
About Good Doctor Technology
Good Doctor Technology(GDT) is a joint venture health-tech company between Ping An Healthcare and Technology (formally known as Ping An Good Doctor), Grab and Softbank. Established in 2018 with regional headquarters operations in Singapore, GDT's mission is to provide ‘One Doctor for One Family across Southeast Asia'.
Powered by digitally-backed technologies, our aim is to connect healthcare professionals with patients via teleheath services and deliver high-quality virtual care at speed. We strive to improve the access of doctors among patients by unlocking more potentials of health technologies that can support the further democratisation of healthcare. Through our digitally-backed initiatives, we hope to break down traditional barriers such as time and geographic boundaries.
We are extremely proud to be appointed as the official partner of Grab in rolling out the GrabHealth powered by Good Doctor service.
GDT is located in Singapore, Jakarta and Thailand.
#digitalhealth #healthtechnologies #telehealth #telemedicine #goodhealthingoodhands #goodhealthgooddoctor #virtualcare