About the job
We are looking for a Content Marketing Lead to join our team, As a Content Marketing Lead, you’ll take a lead in ideation and executing some initiative for Flip’s Social Media channel. Reporting to the Brand & Social Media Manager, you’ll lead the discussion and development of creative ideations amongst various internal stakeholders, and oversee the production process from end-to-end.
Rafi, Luqman, and Anjar, who were college friends in Universitas Indonesia, started Flip as a project in 2015 to transfer payments to each other at a fraction of what banks would charge them. They are pioneers in the Indonesian market, with their technology now helping millions of Indonesians, both individuals and businesses, carry out bank-to-bank money transfers through a reliable and seamless app.
After five years of operations, Flip has helped Indonesians transfer money worth several trillions of rupiah and has received double-digit funding from respectable investors such as Sequoia India, Insight Partner, and Insignia. Flip’s ultimate mission is to give Indonesians access to one of the most progressive and fairest financial services in the world.
At Flip, we always strive to provide the fairest place for you to work, learn, and grow with talented and fun people in various opportunities to advance your career and get fair rewards. We believe that we have to treat employees, customers, and all stakeholders fairly and respectfully. Fair treatment for employees means we establish clear goals, facilitate our employees to achieve them, and value their contribution to the company with equitable benefits.
What you’ll do:
- Handle Flip’s social media platform, build and execute social media strategy for the master brand competitive benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification across all social media platforms
- Lead a team of 5-8 social media team members, manage the overall social media requests and ensuring each member of the team are getting fair amount of work that fits with their core strength as well as enabling them to stretch and grow even further by assigning them to variety kind of projects that push them out of their comfort zone, yet in acceptable manner
- Create a data-driven sustainable strategy to strengthen brand perception and drive preferences to users by analyzing key metrics regularly and then tweak where needed and keep up to date with current social media trends
- Develop engaging, high quality and relevant topics to engage current users and to acquire more users that are based on data and research
- Collaborate with the creative team for content production
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Keep an eye on social media trends.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Create Compherensive reporting for social media content and performance for our stakeholders.
- Align channel strategy and day-to-day delivery
- Own social media campaign development process end-to-end: from creative briefings, channel strategy, reporting, and learning
- Analyze the performance of all campaigns to constantly innovate and optimize strategy to improve conversions and reduce churns
- Proactive in search for new trends & engagement opportunities with an intense drive to make things happen
- Use social media tools such as Hootsuite, Phlanx, Social Bakers, Creator Studio, etc.
- Manage to maintain our relationships with all stakeholders management such as manage content request
- Establish relationships with our agency to define a role, KPI, day to day monitoring
What you’ll need:
- 6+ years experience in social media, content and/or marketing field
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business/ communications-related field
- Basic skill in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations
- Basic social media skills (content creation, familiarity with social media channels and key metrics, target audience identification, content planning and updating with latest social media trends).
- Proven to work in the social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Strong analysis and understanding data skills
- Strong creative ideation and content creation skills
- Strong project and stakeholders management skill
- Strong cross-functional team coordination and collaboration
- Strong leadership skill
- Demonstrable social networking and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Ability to write, read and speak fluent English