About the job
Greetings from BeritaSatu Media Holdings
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to gain experience, gain more responsibility and be part of a fast-growing Broadcast Media.
We are looking for an immediate start, so please only apply if you are available now and willing to work on-site.
– Reviews and evaluates the completeness of the acquisition requests
– Provides the Finance Analyst with confirmation of receipt (ex:, asset, service, disconnect, etc)
– Reconciles purchase order and receiving record, procurement, shipping, and pricing variances
– Manages and coordinates quote, purchase order, and exception activities with Supplier Management
– Coordinate with other departments, while maintaining the confidentiality of company records.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar min. 2 years exp. of fixed asset management/inventory control
– Ability to organize and plan through on that plan in a timely manner
– Attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proficient in MS Office, Google Suite
BeritaSatu Media Holdings is an Indonesian media holding company that operates the BeritaSatu TV, BeritaSatu.com, Jakarta Globe, Investor Daily, and Majalah Investor
We are a multiplatform media company, focusing in broadcast, print, digital, online, social media, mobile, and events.