About the job
About The Finance Budgeting Role:
We are looking for an Finance Budgeting to join Telkomsel team. You will be responsible for Carry out the budget release function for business units / directorates in accordance with the RKAP, monitor and evaluate the progress of budget realization, prepare reports on the use of the budget and the achievement of the Strategic Investment unit’s performance, including documenting all business processes and documents generated core business process.
What You’ll be In Charge of Finance Budgeting Role:
- Perform and manage OPEX budgeting activities at the Company level, including budget administration, budget planning and adjustments, as well as preparation of reports and analysis to support business objectives and identify areas for efficiency
- Controlling budget operations and their realization through monitoring quarterly planning for future performance forecasting purposes
- Controlling budget realization and operational activities in order to support the Company for monthly and year-end planning and estimation in a dynamic business environment
- Manage OPEX activities, including budget reprogramming (eg reallocation, redistribution) to assess needs and evaluate effectiveness
- Integrate the operationalization of the Company’s budget to support performance monitoring and evaluation
- Coordinate with relevant Internal Users (eg FBP, Business Users) to review and monitor budget alignment on a regular basis
What You will need:
- Maximum Age in October 2022, should not be more than 28 years old
- Bachelor/Master Degree of Economics, Accountancy, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, or Business Management.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Financial Reporting & Budgeting.
- Have skills in Have skills in financial Accounting, Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, Accounting Information System dan Budget, Tax Accounting, Internal Control, Finance and Accounting Fundamentals Business Knowledge, Budgeting Fundamentals Product/Service Knowledge
We are a leading digital telecommunication company in Indonesia that continues to open up more opportunities and possibilities by enabling digital connectivity, digital platform, and digital services. Over the last 26 years of serving the nation, we have been consistently implementing the latest broadband technology, including 5G. Looking forward, we are now enriching innovative digital solutions including Mobile Gaming, Digital Entertainment, Digital Lifestyle, Mobile Financial Services, Enterprise Solutions, and the Internet of Things.
Our company is home to more than 5,400 employees that work together to make sure technology implementation fully benefits society. We are proud to serve more than 164 million customers nationwide and providing communication access to 95% of the country’s population, including those in the most inner, outermost, and least developed regions.
We are excited about the future. We aim to continuously deliver new digital technologies to connect and empower more people to create more opportunities both economically and socially. The challenge is big, but our desire to make a change is even bigger. If you are a change maker, this might be a place where we can make a story together.