About the Role
You will be part of the Ethics and Compliance (E&C) Team based in Jakarta, supporting mainly the Tokopedia business unit. We protect the company reputation, and manage risks related to the GoTo ecosystem that meet regulatory and shareholders’ expectations. The E&C team is focused on the regulatory and corporate policy compliance defined within our Code of Conduct. Focusing on executing the corporate compliance program to help build an ethical culture, through risk assessments, policies and procedures, training and communications, third party management, internal controls and monitoring, and internal investigations, incentives and disciplinary actions.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the implementation of compliance programs (including compliance training and campaigns ) and the new regulation into business & operational practices, including the required approval processes.
- Ensure the existing regulatory requirements & internal policies are applied across business units.
- Track compliance control effectiveness, through testing and monitoring, as required in the procedures.
- Assist in developing enterprise policies related to the company code of conduct and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in preparing regular regulatory reporting, to ensure their integrity and consistency, if any.
- Assist in inquiry management to ensure timely responses to queries from the business and/or other functions.
- Assist in building compliance culture and conduct company strategic initiatives in building good corporate governance aspects, including performing compliance monitoring and creating policies.
What You Will Need
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, Law, or Business Administration from a reputable university with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience as a corporate compliance officer, consulting or auditing at Big Four firms and/or internal control in a regulated financial entity.
- Written/Verbal communication in both languages i.e Bahasa and English
- Must have a deep understanding of corporate compliance and good corporate governance practices, and must possess relevant experience in establishing and implementing compliance programs.
- Have sufficient knowledge and experience in Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption, conflicts of interest, Anti-Money Laundering, third-party management, and investigations topics.
- Knowledge of BI/OJK regulation is a plus.
- Able to work in rapidly changing internal and external environments and support businesses in a highly competitive and challenging market.
- Possess excellent problem solver and analytical skills, curiosity, and strong learning agility.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network within the industry and businesses. Must be able to empathize and collaborate with various stakeholders from other functional teams
About the Team
The GoTo Ethics and Compliance team reports to the Chief of Risk Officer. Our team’s mission is to ensure that ethical behavior is at the heart of all business activities, through the strong tone at the top and risk-based approach for our corporate compliance program.
As an Ethics and Compliance in GoTo, one gets a unique opportunity to gain exposure to other GoTo operating companies group and across operating locations (ie. Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, and India).
This is an exciting time to join our family, as we are in the phase of shaping the Ethics & Compliance culture and program at GoTo. Our top two priorities for the coming year include redrafting several policies and procedures to simplify them from a risk-based approach and implementing a compliance governance tool to help standardize our internal processes to help us scale our activities across GoTo. As a team, we are concerned not only with the growth of the company but also with your personal growth professionally and your well-being, where we invest in your continuous learning and offer a hybrid working arrangement.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.