United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Develop market leading payments solution through Fin-Tech Partnerships and Platforms, integrating with commercial payments capabilities
- Follow up with customers on any missing documents and amendments
- Coordinate and prepare the KYCs, Document checklist, Confirmation note
- Responsible for ICX, FD rollovers and solicitation of FD / remittances
- Follow up with CMOC and inform BM when accounts are opened
- Prepare customer due diligence forms and coordinate screenings
- Perform Internal chasing (e.g. Trade status, BIB, Remittance)
- Follow up with customers and update in CM accordingly
- Open Bank Accounts and perform Signatory Update
- Follow up with customers on incomplete documents
- Coordinate with MO on limit implementation etc.
- Perform Documentation (Post-Implementation) and Covenant Monitoring
- Carry out sales related tasks
Skills And Experience
- Strong client relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Good grasp of financial analysis
- Ability to understand risk drivers
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum a recognised degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking and Finance
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
About PT Bank UOB Indonesia
Right by you for 80 years & beyond.
UOB is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as branches and offices across the region.
In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.
Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
Over more than eight decades, generations of UOB employees have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, the focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues.
At UOB, we believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate. Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and grow their businesses, UOB is steadfast in our support of social development, particularly in the areas of art, children and education.