About the job
Digital Marketing Specialist
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead of boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards are your things, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (preferred in Communications, Marketing, or Liberal Arts)
- Min. 3 years of working experience in the same or similar job with key activities and responsibilities (Digital PR, Communications, and Online Based Content)
- Advanced English in writing and speaking
- Knowledge of Social Media, Google Analytics, and Google G-Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Execute content advertising activities in the Indonesia market
- Responsible for the cost-effectiveness of all placements booked and the quality of content created through third-party providers
- Support all campaigns in the field of influencer marketing, content advertising, paid PR, social media and online reputation management
- Monitor, record and evaluate data of all activities, as well as continuous monitoring of key process indicators to ensure positive growth, and regular reporting to superiors
- Track content and digital trends around the world and in assigned markets, test new formats and optimize performance
- Support local market activities as needed to find best practices and solutions
- Protect the brand and product’s online reputation by ensuring that the target audience sees a positive impact
- Create plans and work on targeted messaging for all booked content, brief the partners and review all delivered content before publishing so that the quality of created content is at the desired levels
- Track, record, and perform data evaluation on all activity
- Keep an eye on digital content media trends globally and on the assigned market, test new formats and optimize
- Manage internal communication and project status updates
- You will work for a global beauty and well-being brand that is the fastest-growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
FOREO is the world's leading beauty-tech brand, founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2013. Through these wild 9 years, FOREO has served more than 20 million customers, launched in 12,000 doors and 500 retailers, winning 261 awards (45 of those in 2021) along the way. From two employees at the very beginning, we've grown to over 3,000 beautiful people scattered through 22 offices worldwide.
FOREO is not your traditional beauty company, but a brand built on innovation, visionary problem solving, and successful and unsuccessful - experiments. Only by taking risks can one create unprecedented and unique solutions celebrating individuality, diversity, and inclusiveness.
We want to cater to that new society, moving away from hoarding "stuff" and investing in experiences that enhance wellbeing. We design for those who are looking for a precious few essentials built to last and who value utility, quality, and durability.
Sitting at the top of the redefined beauty-tech industry, we keep succeeding because we’re still fighting for the same dream - the fusion of visionary technologies & award-winning sleek Swedish design.
We break new ground and disrupt beauty standards, always curious about how things can be done better. We are the game-changers & the rule-breakers passionate about building a new world with integrity and purpose, improving selfcare - for everyone!
If you would like to join the mission of creating the most beautiful tomorrow, feel free to review our open positions on LinkedIn or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.