About the job
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for Good. Making everyone feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, whoever and wherever they are in the world. Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organisation, but you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We give you room to be yourself.
Do you see yourself as an Digital Marketing Manager at Regent Bali Canggu?
Regent is the epitome of modern luxury for the world’s most discerning travelers. Pushing the boundaries of refined living since 1971, Regent colleagues have set out once more to reimagine uplifting experiences that balance serenity and stimulation to heighten the senses. We’re seeking passionate leader who is a pre-opening leaders and can combine informality and fun with professionalism and sophistication, leaders with an inclusive spirit who embrace individuality and inject positivity into their work environments.
Our colleagues are fundamental to delivering the memorable experiences, and we are committed to creating a culture as diverse as the distinct hotels in our portfolio. If you understand the luxury levers that will help bring to life a unique guest experience then we would love to hear from you.
Your Day to day:
The Manager of Digital Marketing sits at the intersection between the resort’s eCommerce, marketing, and global distribution strategies. This role helps their property effectively pull through the sales, marketing, and customer engagement activities that drive awareness and profitability.
- Assists in region-wide coordination of rooms, food and beverage, spa, and other promotions.
- Assists in developing brochure and property collateral materials.
- Participates in all property imaging work (e.g., signage).
- Uses and interprets all reporting necessary for sound marketing recommendations, including but not limited to DMA source market reports, past guest lists (utilizing leisure rate codes) and tracking.
- Reviews and provides analysis on all website and email campaign tracking, for both individual property sites as well as corporate email campaign results and IHG property reports.
- Provides regular tracking/ROI and analysis of promotions and website/email campaigns, using industry averages for ROI calculation, and uses this knowledge in future planning.
- Ensures consistency in individual property’s voice on all guest touchpoints and marketing communications, not only following corporate graphic standards, but also on behalf of the individual property.
- Coordinates execution of online marketing efforts through approved agencies/vendors
- Works with regional Digital and eCommerce team to optimize Paid Search performance.
- Manages the Content management platform of IHG and the resort
- Executes online marketing activities
- Assures that hotel independent website and global sites are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines.
- Identifies hotel-specific online digital activation needs (e.g., local channels to focus marketing efforts through).
- Assists in the development and execution of the hotel marketing plan
- Maintains a comprehensive list of international and local media contacts, with particular emphasis on F&B media contacts
- Manages assigned accounts as per the media account management system
- Manages external vendors and media agencies; work with agency partners to identify strategic media buys for their hotel(s)
- Liaises with continent PR leadership to ensure media placement for hotel(s) supports the overall hotel marketing strategy
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive benefit package including, hotel discounts worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.