About the job
- Recommend strategies for PR, Digital and Social for encompassing key business units F&B outlets, Rooms, Weddings and Events, Spa, as well as developing story-telling of our People.
- Conceptualise and create assets while maintaining Brand voice and consistency of all collaterals, optimised for various channels. These include photography and video formats, for social platforms.
- Ability to storyboard, film and post-produce quality short-form videos independently
- Storyboard, shoot and post-edit photos independently
- Graphic design
- Good working knowledge and skills of minimally Adobe Creative Suite
- Good working knowledge of social content editing apps
- Constantly updated on the various relevant content types/ideas that drive engagement and propose and execute campaigns for digital marketing as well as on Instagram and other suitable online platforms.
- Responsible for driving social media strategy and engagements, achieving KPIs for social media metrics for the hotel.
- Responds to all Restaurant and Bar social media accounts that have negative and positive guest reviews.
- Together with Director of PR and Marketing Communications to handle and maintain good relationship with online media, influencers & KOL’s.
- Strategic thinking and execution for Paid Social, PPC, SEO to maximize website revenue generation. Regular review on content and conversion website performance.
- Research content types/ideas that drive engagement and propose and execute campaigns for Instagram and other suitable social media platforms.
- Lead photography shoots with agency in consultation with DOPR
- Seasonal menus for all F&B outlets
- Interior photography of rooms, suites, spa, public spaces etc.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- 1 – 2 years ‘s experience working in luxury hotel and or fine dining restaurant.
- Strong understanding / experience of restaurant operations in a multi-cultural environment; with strong background in Restaurants and Bars.
- High level of drive for results; adaptable and flexible with the ability to build relationships including online channels.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent guest relations, problem solving and time management skills.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- A multi-tasker and are able to work independently under the guidance of Director of PR and Marketing Communications, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support S&M and F&B team.
The Management Level For This Position Is
- Operations – Assistant Department Head
- Note : for Indonesian nationality only