About the job
- Operate Core Banking devices in the Data Center.
- Carry out end-of-day, month, and year processes for journalizing bank transactions.
- Operate Core Banking supporting devices in the Data Center.
- Safeguard every activity by performing scheduled and measurable backups.
- Securing of backup devices that have standards that have been set with a certain schedule.
- Running processes/modules in core banking to meet the needs of both IT and non-IT data users.
- Execution of production server activities related to core banking and other supporting servers.
- Provide queries and data needed from the database according to the needs of the business unit based on approval from the head of the related business unit and the head of information technology
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of relevant experience or related position
- Skilled in both IBM AS/400 and BankVision, in addition to being able to do query
- Able to operate MS Office applications and supporting other applications properly
- Have an understanding of banking Information Technology in general
- Able to communicate in English
- Minimum Diploma’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or related fields