- 7 years of experience promoting analytics, data warehousing, or data management software
- Experience planning, pitching, and executing a territory sales strategy
- Experience executing commercial and legal agreements with procurement, legal, and business teams
- Experience working with sales engineers and customer technical leads to build business cases for transformation and accompanying plans for implementation
- Experience with market leading Business Intelligence (BI) front-end, data analytics middleware, or back-end data warehouse technologies
- Understanding of data analytics technology stack (e.g., Hadoop/Spark, Columnar data warehouses, data streaming, ETL and data governance, predictive analytics, data science framework, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Data and Analytics offerings (e.g., BigQuery, Looker, Dataproc, Pub/Sub, etc.)
- Effective at engaging and influencing executive stakeholders as a business advisor and thought leader in data and analytics
- Excellent business judgment and analytics skills, using data to inform decisions and influence stakeholders
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
At Google Cloud, we’re committed to offering customers an industry-leading Data and Analytics (DA) platform to build powerful solutions; delivering business transformation built on trusted insights and right-on-time automation. Every industry is accelerating their shift of being digital-first as they recognize data is the essential ingredient for value creation and the key to advancing their digital transformation.
In this role, you will build an understanding of our customers’ businesses and bring expertise to executive-level relationships to help them deliver their strategies. You will leverage expertise promoting data analytics and work with account teams, customer engineering, and partners to ensure customer outcomes.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Own numbers and calibrate the business against the objectives and key results, accurately forecasting and reporting the state of the business for the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers as the data analytics subject matter expert, influencing long-term strategic direction.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across key industries; focus on building accounts.
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud Data and Analytics solutions, articulating key solution differentiators and measurable business impacts.
- Work with Google account and technical teams to develop and drive pipeline, and provide expertise. Develop go-to-market (GTM) efforts with Google Cloud Platform partners.