About the job
As our Data Analyst, you’ll be part of GoTo’s Enterprise Data Team that manages the Enterprise Data Warehouse as the Central repository of data for all Enterprise Functions which includes Finance, Accounting, Tax (FAT), HR, Corporate Planning, ESG, Procurement etc. This team is responsible for producing and managing GoTo’s critical Financial / Corporate reports. You’ll work as the Business Partner for these functions to enable some of these key processes. You’ll have ample opportunity to flex your SQL and Python programming skills, streamlining and automating various corporate planning and financial operations for the wider team to utilize.
What Will You Do
- Manages a team of data analysts
- Lead them into the optimal problem-solving direction through critical analysis and evaluation of problems in hand
- Ensures team of data analysts utilizes diverse perspectives in developing solutions
- Presenting crafted solutions and proposals to stakeholders and other analysts’ teams
- Builds a collaborative culture in the data analyst team
- Mentor the team in their approaches to analytics problem-solving, as well as soft skills
- Analyse current subordinates’ performances through KPIs and metrics, then develop methodologies to improve KPIs in the workforce procedures.
- Distinguishing important and unimportant approaches in data-based problem solving
- Resolves conflicts and manage issues between the teams and other departments
- Own the responsibility of deliverables by
- 1. Understand business requirements from users, analyze these findings, and and define the data solutions
- 2. Identify, analyze, and interpret patterns in complex data sets to investigate issues, find root causes, and propose solutions
- 3. Create and maintain optimal data analysis scripts
- 4. Identify opportunities for automation, efficient data collection, smarter analytics, enhanced visualization and other technical strategies to optimize reporting efficiency and quality
- 5. Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- 6. Follow data governance and security guidelines
Your Primary Responsibilities Includes
- Understand a Business Problem and identify a Data Analytics Solution
- Define the e-2-e flow of data to derive the Business Solution
- Become the “Data Advisor” for business team and making an impact storytelling with data by summarizing, profiling, sampling and analyzing terabytes of data
- Implement best practices in data model & SQL using knowledge of GoTo’s Business Functions
- Develop data automation for data collection, analysis, output
- Support the business functions in their day-to-day Business Data requirements
- Build highly insightful data analytics, reports and dashboards
- Provide inputs to Data Engineering teams on requirements to support data
- Develop code and scripts using SQL and Python programming
- Thorough Data Validation and correctness
- Follow Organization standards for data quality, security, access
- Identify data quality checks and propose improvements
- Research opportunities for new uses cases
- Collaborate with Data and IT team members in enhancing the data platform
About GoTo Group
GoTo Group is the largest digital ecosystem in Indonesia with its mission to “Empower Progress’ by offering technological infrastructure and solutions for everyone to access and thrive in the digital economy. The GoTo ecosystem consists of on-demand transportation services, e-commerce, food and grocery delivery, logistics and fulfillment, as well as financial and payment services through the Gojek, Tokopedia and GoTo Financial platforms.It is the first platform in Southeast Asia that hosts these crucial cases in a single ecosystem, capturing the majority of Indonesia’s vast consumer household.
Gojek is Southeast Asia’s leading on-demand platform and pioneer of the multi-service ecosystem with over 2.5 million driver partners across the regions offering a wide range of services such as transportation, food delivery, logistics and more. With its mission to create impact at scale, Gojek is committed to resolving consumer problems and raising standards of living by connecting consumers to the best providers of goods and services in the market.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial accelerates financial inclusion through its leading financial services and merchants solutions. Its consumer services include GoPay and GoPayLater and serve businesses of all sizes through Midtrans, Moka, GoBiz Plus, GoBiz, and Selly. With its trusted and inclusive ecosystem of products, GoTo Financial is open to new growth opportunities and aims to empower everyone to Make It Happen, Make It Together, Make It Last.
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. It has been a driving force behind Indonesia’s digital development since its foundation in 2009, with more than 99% of districts and empowered around 12 million merchants listed nationwide. With Nakama ranging all across Indonesia, Tokopedia aims to simplify the lives of many to #FindYourPurpose together.
GoTo and its business units, including Gojek, Tokopedia, GoToFinancial and GoToLogistics (“GoTo”) only post job opportunities on our official channels on our respective company websites and on LinkedIn. GoTo is not liable for any job postings or job offers that did not originate from us. You should conduct your own due diligence to prevent being victims of any fake job scams, if they did not originate from GoTo’s official recruitment channels.