About the job
- Become SME (Subject Matter Expert) in terms of Data & Analytics within Business Unit/Cluster
- Understand and Analyze Transactional (Order Related), Behavioral (Event Tracking, Client Activity), and Demographic data
- Explore Various Datasets to Generate Insights, Conclusions and Recommendations
- Produce Rich, Insightful, Meaningful and Beautiful Dashboards for Monitoring, Reporting that Automates Insight Generation
- Collaborate and synergize across with other data functions such as Data Engineering, Business Intelligent, Data Tracker, and Data Scientist teams
- Strategic Partner for Product (Feature, Functionality), Business (Campaign, Initiatives) and also Technology (Implementation)
- Set standardization of analytical framework and reports within the team
- Produce data visualization with a strong storytelling element.
- Strong data wrangling and data manipulation in R/ Python
- Intermediate statistics modeling utilization
- Create a statistical summary and inference (hypothesis testing: t-test, ANOVA, etc)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 2 years Data Analysis experience
- Proficient in SQL
About GoTo Logistics
GoTo Logistics (GTL) strives to evolve the nationwide logistics and fulfillment landscape as part of GoTo—Indonesia’s largest technology group. Through its flagship brand Dilayani Tokopedia, GTL offers a variety of services for sellers across Indonesia to significantly shorten their distance to customers and reduce their excessive workload—from receiving customer orders to packing and shipping through various logistics agents.
GTL strives to move with the speed of growth, disrupt and create a lasting impact, and learn as we evolve to deliver the best possible logistics experience for sellers and buyers everywhere.
GoTo Logistics is affiliated with the GoTo Group companies, and all authentic jobs/open positions listed by GoTo Logistics can ONLY be accessed via our official channels which are GoTo Logistics on LinkedIn and bit.ly/GTLHiring. Should you are contacted by our Recruitment team, please ensure that the communication and information are coming from a valid and verified GoTo Logistics domain - @gtl.id.
If you are contacted by any third party outside of the authenticated channels highlighted above, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to validate the job/open position. This is to avoid any potential instances of fraud and to ensure your safety and security during the job application process.