About the job
- Project and hands-on experience in descriptive, predictive, and optimization models to enhance revenue generation, reduce churn and gain operational efficiency.
- Work with different parts of the business (commercial strategy team, geo-marketing, customer operations, etc.) and provide analytical assets using big data, machine learning, and visualization tools.
- Design and develop algorithms to gain insights from big data and to identify new data-driven products and services with working knowledge of primarily using Big Data & Analytics tools, e.g., IBM SPSS, R, Python, Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Work closely with commercial, campaigns & technology teams to establish data pipelines from data sourcing to customer targeting.
- Expert level skill in Data Visualization with experience in Tableau or PowerBI
- Strong presentation & Storytelling skills.
- Bachelor degree
- Min. 4 years relevant experience in Commercial / marketing analytics / customer lifetime value management / product sales & marketing
- Having experience in Telco CVM Analytics would be advantage
- Proven thought leader in model development & link to commercial results
- Extremely skilled in (at least) SPSS Modeler, SAS, Tableau or similar