About the job
- Write product-related copy for the web, including product titles, detailed descriptions, and enhanced product information.
- Improve the quality of product information across our e-commerce experience to aid our customers with their purchasing decisions.
- Ensure brand consistency with compelling written content that strengthens and maintains our brand’s voice and tone across the e-commerce platform.
- Assess own work as well as incorporate revisions; execute all corrections from team and review for brand guidelines and editorial quality assurance.
- Create and maintain effective communications material.
- Adhere to stringent deadlines to ensure smooth flow of projects; manage time and multiple projects efficiently to contribute to team goals.
- Able to work independently as well as team-work with partners
- Excellent English writing & speaking skill preferred
- Having interest (and good taste) in art is a nice addition
- Consistently challenges oneself for breakthrough thinking
- Strives to deliver superior work within time-frame
- Uses the systems and networks within the organization to leverage the existing knowledge base.
- Great attention to details
- Available for 3 months internship period (5 days per week, 9 hours/day)
About PT Tokopedia
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. Since its founding in 2009, Tokopedia has been a force that pioneers digital transformation in Indonesia. Consistent in building a bridge to connect millions of people, we have now reached more than 99% of districts and empowered around 12 million merchants listed across Indonesia.
Our vision is to build a Super Ecosystem where anyone can start and discover anything. To achieve that, we are working hand in hand with various strategies partners while also providing more than 500,000 payment points across Indonesia, and offering more than 40 digital products that simplify the lives of many.
We have grown rapidly and currently have more than 7,000 Nakama spread across several regions; Jakarta, Semarang, and Yogyakarta. In 2021, Tokopedia has united with Gojek to become GoTo by combining e-commerce, on-demand, and financial and payment services. With a mission to empower progress, we continuously create a comprehensive ecosystem for daily life.
Let’s #FindYourPurpose with us, and join our mission! www.tokopedia.com/careers
Tokopedia is affiliated with the GoTo Group companies, and all authentic jobs/open positions listed by Tokopedia can ONLY be accessed via our official channels which are Tokopedia on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, and tokopedia.com/careers. Should you are contacted by our Recruitment team, please ensure that the communication and information are coming from a valid and verified Tokopedia domain - *@tokopedia.com.
If you are contacted by any third party outside of the authenticated channels highlighted above, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to validate the job/open position. This is