About the job
- Provide strong leadership, management and vision for the marketing and communications efforts of the organisation.
- Create the annual marketing communications plan and strategy with clear measurements and verifiable indicators that serve the vision and mission of Company
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SOE/SEM, marketing data base, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identifying advertising needs based on trends and insight needed to promote Company’s products and optimizing marketing expense.
- Design, build and maintain Company’s social media presence.
- Responsible for branch development such as determining the concept and interior design branch.
- Periodical reporting of marketing communications results to Senior Management Team
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in the marketing and/or digital marketing with at least 2 years experience of leading and managing team
- A degree in Marketing Management
- Strong, proven communications skills and significant experience managing people and cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Strong written, verbal and visual communications skills, including presentation skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
About PT AEON Credit Service Indonesia
PT AEON Credit Service Indonesia (“the Company”) is a financing company established in Jakarta, Indonesia since 2006 whom has focused its business in consumer financing. By 2013, the Company launched its Credit Card Business to the Indonesian Market following the track of its sister companies in Japan and Overseas.
The Company is a subsidiary of AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd. in Japan, operating under AEON Co., Ltd.
AEON Co., Ltd. itself is Japan’s largest retail business conglomerate, comprising more than 300 companies, as well as overseas operations in 13 countries. With its unchanging basic principle of “Pursuing peace, respecting humanity, and contributing to local communities, always with customers’ needs at its core,” AEON will continue to innovate in order to become Asia’s No. 1 regional retailer.
In synergy with the growth of AEON Family in Japan, AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd. (AFSJ) offers financial solutions such as credit servicing, banking, e-money and financial consulting services to benefit customers’ lifestyles and their futures. AFSJ is one of the leading credit-card issuers and consumer credit providers in Japan.
Meanwhile, AEON Credit Service Co., Ltd., as a subsidiary of the stock-exchange-listed AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd. (AFSJ), offers credit cards and currently boasts more than 37 million card-holders (as of June 2016) in Japan. AFSJ itself is part of the AEON and follows its customer-centric approach.