About the job
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travelers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.The Marcom Affiliates Manager is responsible for the promotion of the hotel, its image, facilities and services to the general public, customers, the hotel and the community. He / she is also responsible for gaining positive exposure for the hotel in mass social media and the community, as well as building a solid presence in the market by maintaining good relationship with the press and the local community.
What will I be doing?
As the Marcom Affiliates Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Be familiar with hotel product knowledge and related activities.
- Responsible for the publicity and promotion of all products of the hotel, including but not limited to rooms, catering, banquets, etc.
- Assist the relevant departments to achieve the revenue targets and related tasks set by the hotel.
- Develop and implement the hotel’s advertising budget and external advertising.
- Coordinate and implement communication plans for hotel activities and promotions (sales, catering, etc.) with all operating departments of the hotel.
- Ensure that the hotel has a good image and corresponding flow on the mainstream platform in the main source area.
- Establish good relations with the media (publications, broadcasts, etc.) and implement hotel marketing campaigns.
- Fully monitor all printed products of the hotel to ensure consistency with group guidelines.
- Ensure the hotel homepage, official Weibo and other online and social media platforms’ information is accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Real-time monitoring of guest comments on various network platforms and replying promptly.
- Plan and execute hotel public relation activities and achieve expected ROI.
- Design prints according to hotel standards and ensure print quality.
- Manage a comprehensive targeted database and advertise hotel promotions.
- Monitor expenses according to the commercial development department budget to maximize return on investment.
- Liaise with other hotel departments, outside organizations or government departments to coordinate and implement different hotel projects.
- Assist with photography, video shooting and interviews of domestic and foreign media.
- Update the gallery and promotional kit in a timely manner to maintain a fixed capital list.
- Prepare, plan and execute hotel public relations activities.
- Maintain normal communication with the local media.
- Monitor the design project.
- Responsible for the management of the Marcom department.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?A Marcom Affiliates Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Hospitality: We are passionate about delivering exceptional Guest experiences.
- Integrity: We do the right thing all the time.
- Leadership: We are leaders in our industry and in our Communities.
- Teamwork: We are team players in everything we do.
- Ownership: We are owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now: We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
- At least 5 years working experience in the Marketing and Public Relations department of international brand hotels.
- Possess creative writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of advertising media planning and printing production.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel, web and basic knowledge of desktop publishing systems.
- Organized, detail-oriented and good administrative skill.
- Good communication with local news media.
- Fluent in spoken and written English to meet business needs.
- Able to be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Work Locations Conrad Bali
Brand Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Job Marketing Services