- Mentor members of the team (Community Associate).
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with IDN Media’s marketing strategies.
- Build communities’ relationships and manage community groups.
- Promote new and existing products to community groups (online & offline).
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, and Communications’ teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years of working experience in the related field (Communications, Media & Creatives, Agency, etc.)
- Have a personal network with communities.
- Tech-savvy, experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events.
- A ‘people person’ with great communication skills.
- Good familiarity to moderate online and offline conversations with our communities.
- Fluent in English (both speaking & writing).
About IDN Media
IDN Media is the leading media platform company for Millennials and Gen Z in Indonesia, with over 70 million Monthly Active Users (MAU). On 8 June 2014, IDN Media was founded by Winston Utomo and William Utomo with the vision to democratize information and give positive impacts on society.
We believe access to relevant and quality information is a basic human right for every Indonesian, from Aceh to Papua. This is just the beginning for us. IDN Media that we all know has only scratched the surface of our vision. One step at a time, for a better Indonesia.
More than just a media company, IDN Media continuously develops its ecosystem to support its vision to democratize information and give positive impacts to the society.
IDN Media operates IDN Times, Popbela.com, Popmama.com, Yummy, GGWP.ID, Duniaku.com, FORTUNE Indonesia, IDN Creative, IDN Pictures, IDN Event, ICE, IDN Foundation, IDN Research Institute and IDN Programmatic OOH.