About the job
As a part of the Tokopedia expansion team, you will be responsible to:
- Lead Bali team’s to enlarge Tokopedia impact within this Area
- Initiate local strategies to grow Tokopedia business based on the total platform
- Improve existing partners performance to reach their full potential in each category
- Develop campaign assets focusing on existing and new sellers performance
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to give more exposure to mid-level partners
- Analyze existing partners performance and propose solutions to improve their performance
- 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role, i.e sales manager/account management lead
- Strong leadership and good experience in a dynamic startup environment
- Good knowledge of the Bali area (seller and buyer side)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, planning, and execution skills
About PT Tokopedia
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. Since its founding in 2009, Tokopedia has been a force that pioneers digital transformation in Indonesia. Consistent in building a bridge to connect millions of people, we have now reached more than 99% of districts and empowered over 12 million of merchants across the archipelago.
Our vision is to build a Super Ecosystem where anyone can start and discover anything. To achieve that, we are working hand in hand alongside various strategic partners through our marketplace, logistics, payments, and financial technology businesses, while also providing more than 500,000 payment points across Indonesia, and offering more than 40 digital products that simplify the lives of many.
Our team has grown rapidly over the years, as we now have more than 6,000 Nakama spread across several regions; Jakarta, Semarang, and Yogyakarta. With Tokopedia’s 3 DNAs instilled as our core values, we constantly innovate to provide the best experience for our millions of users and contribute to advancing a better Indonesia through technology.
In 2021, Tokopedia and Gojek have united to become GoTo by combining e-commerce, on-demand, and financial and payment services. With a mission to empower progress, we continuously create a comprehensive ecosystem for daily life.
Let’s find your purpose with us, and join our mission! www.tokopedia.com/careers