About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
In this role you will drive consumer traffic into our platform with an aim to convert them via the planning and executing the different levels of our annual campaign calendar for the marketplace, specific categories or brands.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
1. According to the characteristics of the fashion industry, in-depth analysis of the current situation and trends of the business, and formulate campaign taregt and implementation strategies based on business goals and needs;
2. Leading the implementation and execution of platform level campaign in the fashion industry, and be responsible for the effect of the campaign;
3. Design a marketing IP that conforms to the characteristics of the fashion industry, and promote the in-depth participation of the supply side to establish the mind of the fashion industry; precipitate influential marketing models in the industry.
4. Promote products and campaign for key brands, integrate internal and external marketing methods to promote in-depth cooperation between brands and platforms;
5. Manage and control marketing expense resources, design reasonable expense delivery strategy, and be responsible for campaign ROI；
6. Collaborate with cross-departmental colleagues such as regional strategy, merchant operations, and product operations to align information and integrate resources to achieve goals
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or above
– Proficient in English and Indonesian language
– 5 years+ of work experience in integrated marketing of e-commerce platforms or brands, and experience in leading e-commerce fashion industry campaign is preferred;
– Clear logic, methodology, and good past successful project cases;
– Sensitive to data, able to output effective strategies based on data analysis and user behavior insights
– Have strong learning ability, self-driving force and anti-pressure ability, think independently, and be good at summarizing;
– Excellent communication and resource integration skills, have a good understanding of content e-commerce, and have a clear understanding of the projects in charge of and development plans.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.