- Provide technical support for internal and external stakeholders of Traveloka Accommodation products and systems.
- Work closely with the product development team, as well as other internal and external teams to provide timely manner and quality support.
- Receive, analyze, gather more information, prioritize, document, and actively resolve or escalate request/issue until its resolution.
- Maintain an up-to-date support process and instructions as well as product knowledge base for stakeholders.
Requirements (Education, Technical Skills, Relevant Experiences)
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- A Computer science or IT-related major is an advantage but not a must.
- Extensive work experience in application support or software technical support is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Ability to present concepts/ideas to different types of audiences.
- English language fluency (verbal and written) is required.
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills focus on rapport-building, information gathering, and listening skills.
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills, with good attention to detail, high curiosity, and structured-thinking processes.
- Strong task prioritization & execution in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong end-users documentation skills.