About the job
The Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team plays a critical role in conducting close-loop data-driven business iterations. As business intelligence specialists and data analysts, our scope of work is not limited to just performance monitoring and reporting, but also in proactively finding actionable insights to help drive high-impact business changes. Our end-to-end data solution reduces the gap between the business teams and technical teams, and achieves real ‘intelligence’ in the iteration cycle. Browse our Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.Job Description
- Generate predictive & prescriptive reports and analyse all workstreams at SeaBank to provide and support data-driven decision-making
- Generate actionable insights that can be used to support or design new strategies
- Serving various work units by becoming partners in formulating plans and strategies to drive SeaBank’s business growth through data-driven decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information System Technology will be an advantage
- Experience as Business Intelligence & Analyst, data scientist, data analyst, or data engineer in banking or financial services
- Experience working with one or more query languages (e.g Structured Query Language)
- Familiar with the use of analytical languages such as Python
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Comfortable working with large numbers/data sets
About SeaBank Indonesia
SeaBank is a digital financial institution. We are a tech-based banking company, providing customers the convenience of banking 24/7 from home or anywhere, through smartphones.
SeaBank aims to become the country’s digital banking destination via ongoing product optimization and cutting-edge technology, providing a seamless and enjoyable user experience.
Prior to being acquired by SEA in 2021, SeaBank was known as PT Bank Kesejahteraan Ekonomi (BKE), a bank that was established in 1992. SEA (NYSE: SE) is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Together with Sea, SeaBank's mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses in our region with technology.
The SeaBank team is rapidly growing. We are on the lookout for talent who have the drive to shape the future of banking industry and serve the underserved segment in Indonesia. If you are excited by innovation and the new ways of banking, SeaBank could be a place for you.